Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is it just me or is this a historic low point for television. Seriously. What shows are actually worth watching? It is hard to believe that just a short time ago we had classic shows like Lost and 24 on the air. Now we have what?

Remember the show on NBC last fall about the aliens that crashed on earth and looked like humans? They tried to assassinate the president and then an airplane teleported from Florida to the desert somewhere. Yeah, I tried to get into it and I can't even remember the name of it right now. That's not a good sign. I was hopeful for The Cape this week, but that was mostly a letdown.

Sure, Grey's Anatomy is still going pretty strong (including an incredible finale last season) and at least there are some good comedies still like The Office and 30 Rock, but I am really doubtful The Office can survive without Steve Carell. I have heard that Dexter is amazing, but premium channels are a different story. Maybe Off the Map will be good.

Basically, unless it's Shark Week, there is nothing worth watching.

Here's the deal, cable networks. You have 3 months until my contract with DirecTV is over. I suggest you figure this out pretty quickly.

0 comments:

Archives

Powered by Blogger.